Reasons to be happy today;
- Placements are over, I can ride again
- Got an email from Ash, Felt Epix is go for this Sunday
- I finished an essay last night...now only one essay, one presentation and one exam between me and the piece of paper
- Despite the forecast and the ominous clouds I didn't get rained on riding to uni to hand in my essay this morning
- I did get winded on though, which helped set my new uni commute record, 57:43 at 42.2km/h...let's not talk about the ride home though
- The Pidgeons are in the finals, going for our second consecutive grand final birth tonight
PS. Check the garage...supercoach's Felt RXC Team is up for grabs...it can be split.