Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Return to the Trails

I embarked on my own Chase the Sun on Sunday. Finished work and decided to christen the new steed with an evening burn around Lysterfield.




Running some old parts...



Some new parts...



Some Ozriders parts...



There's those Rollin' guys again...


and still stuck with old school cranks


surely it's time for someone to make something with a q-factor less than 170mm again. I may have to resort to some creative engineering of my own soon.


Finishing up, I found just enough sun for today.

Sidenote...Rhino pledged his allegiance to Pearl Izumi socks the other day...I'd just like to confirm that they're awesome. Although be careful...they can get confusing.


Same socks...


Different socks!

3 comments:

rhino said...

Good Look there tiger.....LOVE THE PEARL Izumi Socks. LOVE THEM.

=kieran= said...

I really need to get myself some I9 wheels again. How do you like the tyres? And is that a King Ti cage?

Grover said...

the i9's do go well, wouldn't mind a little less drag in the freehub but nothing's perfect.

tyres are the bomb, everyone should have a set in their quiver...and yes, a king ti cage it is. get one of them as well.